- Approved SkillsPlus participants who wishes to withdraw from the training course that they have applied for, are firstly required to seek prior written approval from the MPEC Secretariat. Participants are not allowed to withdraw immediately and without prior written approval.
- If the SkillsPlus participants are found to have withdrawn from the training course without prior written approval, consequence management and action may be taken including reimbursement of any training fee cost incurred by the Government in relations to their application.
Training Provider’s responsibilities
- To consistently monitor the attendance and performance of their program participants including SkillPlus participant
- To provide attendance and performance report to the MPEC Secretariat, where necessary and as specified by the MPEC Secretariat
- To immediately inform the MPEC Secretariat of any withdrawals , ‘no show’ and/or unsatisfactory attendance or performance of SkillPlus participants within their programs. Training providers may reach the MPEC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
COURSE DEFERMENT (TO DELAY OR POSTPONE)
CHANGE OF EMPLOYERS/WORKPLACE
REIMBURSEMENT TO THE GOVERNMENT