Halal Internal Auditing Workshop
Leadership and Lifelong Learning, Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA)
6th August 2020
Registration closed 3rd August 2020
Dr. Mohd Shahril Bin Ahmad Razimi
Pg Dr Hajah Norkhairiah Binti Pg Haji Hashim
Introduction: Halal Internal auditing series workshops are designed to enhance auditing skills and knowledge, particularly for the halal industry. This workshop provides participants with a depth review of internal halal auditing phases as well as a conformity assessment to meet halal certification requirement and procedures. It is also involving audit theory and hands on practice on a case studies that will allow participants to be familiar with auditing processes.
- Conduct halal internal auditing program within the organization
- Manage the entire internal auditing program from planning stage to reporting writing.
- Understand the technical components of halal products
- Preparing pre audit documents
- Coordinate Opening audit
- Conduct Audit Session
- Preparing closing audit and reporting
- Simulation on site audit (video)
- Skills Enhancement: Plan, conduct, report and follow up halal internal audit on Quality Management system and policy based on ISO: QMS.
No minimum entry requirement
- There is a balance knowledge-based presentation, discussion, exercises and workshop on actual audit
- About two third of the time is spent on activities-based learning
Certificate of Participation
BND$100 per person