Aims to support a graduate researcher in taking an Islamic epistemological understanding and uses this in shaping an individual theoretical perspective and associated methodology. The sessions will focus on exploring theoretical perspectives, methodological approaches, and methods and techniques. The intention is to provide students with knowledge, understanding and the ability to conceptualise an Islamic epistemological approach that leads to theory and application. The sessions will focus on some core areas that are used in research relevant to Government.[vc_section full_width=”stretch_row”][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_btn title=”APPLY HERE” style=”3d” color=”turquoise” size=”lg” align=”center” css_animation=”bounceIn” button_block=”true”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Islamic epistomology for research methods for professional practice.
- Islamic Epistemology for Research Strategy and Design.
- Explore the nature and applicability of action learning for implementation modalities.
- Theoretical Perspectives for Research.
- Action Research Approaches.
- Analyse the significance of critical action learning in an organisational context.
- Writing Case Studies Validity, Reliability & Generalisabilty in Research.
- Requirement 1
- Requirement 2
- Requirement 3
- Requirement 4
MODE OF STUDY[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- English language
- Blended learning
- 14-weeks short course
FEES AND AWARD[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- 4.0 credit
- Certificate of completion