Get introduced to the functions and features of AutoCAD.
Available next: 13 Jan – 12 Feb | 3 Feb – 3 Mar
- Individuals who want to learn and improve 3D design using AutoCAD.
- Individuals who have not attended any AutoCAD Basic course, OR have no prior experience in using AutoCAD.
- One (1) copy of identity card
- Must be 18 years old and above.
- Applicants should have basic knowledge and skill of using a computer.
MODE OF STUDY
- English language
- Onsite (IBTE Nakhoda Ragam Campus)
- Onsite (IBTE Jefri Bolkiah Campus)
- 29 hours (15 sessions)(2 hours per session)
FEES AND AWARD
- $290.00 (citizen)
- $435.00 (non-citizen)
- Non-bearing credit
- Certificate of completion