This module provides students with an in-depth understanding of theoretical and practical knowledge on project management.
- recommend solutions to project management issues
- compute, estimate and evaluate the costs involved for executing a project.
- design, organise and manage projects utilising project management techniques. – work independently and in-group.
- produce and communicate research outputs effectively..
- identify and analyse problem in project management scenario.
- review the role of organizational characteristics in view of project management tasks.
- compute and interpret analyses results of project management cases.
- Requirement 1
- Requirement 2
- Requirement 3
- Requirement 4
MODE OF STUDY
- English language
- Blended learning
- 14-weeks short course
FEES AND AWARD
- 4.0 credit
- Certificate of completion