Action learning, and the use of e-portfolios, provides a way to support your professional development in the workplace. Action learning needs to be relevant to key strategic issues facing government in the 21st century that enables innovativeness and personalised learning in our ever increasing knowledge based society. The module aims to enable students to consider, explore and integrate practical and theoretical issues that underpin professional development for communities of practice in a work situation. The module will consider a range of theoretical and practical approaches to professional development with the intention of supporting students to reflect and apply ideas that support the students learning experiences.
- Exploring e-Portfolio for professional practice
- Identify the significance of learning and of fostering personal and organisational learning.
- Explore the nature and applicability of action learning for implementation modalities.
- Support planning in small phases of project work that can be applied to work based learning.
- The application of reflective practice through portfolios for learning in the workplace
- Requirement 1
- Requirement 2
- Requirement 3
- Requirement 4
MODE OF STUDY
- English language
- Blended learning
- 14-weeks short course
FEES AND AWARD
- 4.0 credit
- Certificate of completion